Wednesday, March 11, 2009

La Luna

The full moon is up and the tides are at their extremes. This is the second lunar cycle that I have experienced here on the islands and its quite beautiful. I'm hoping to get a few people out tonight for a walk in the moon light and maybe a swim, depending on the tide. It can sometimes be frustrating when trying to stir motivation in people who would rather be video chatting all day. I have come to the realization that they are losing sight of what we have under our toes. Enjoy the moon and enjoy the changing seasons for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott Good luck with getting your classmates to enjoy the oppertunity they all have under their feet! if anyone can do it I know you will give it your best! love you MOM

Anonymous said...

oh and mom cant spell! its late ...sorry!